Dimrain47vsJohnnyFrizz RM Dimrain47vsJohnnyFrizz RM

Bloody brilliant! I miss this song!

relaxing summer beat :) relaxing summer beat :)

Nice sound. just need to lower the reverb on that upper instrument and it will sound a little less muddy

In My Dreams/NoVocalEdit In My Dreams/NoVocalEdit

I like it!

It's very catchy. However, feels a littler too simplistic. It would be really cool for you to branch out from a deadmau5/felduk sound! maybe have another look at the compression and beats you use.

Overall. I like it!
Keep up the good work man!

DJHersher responds:

Cheers, Ye i do agree. It does sound similar to deadmau5, The organ as an example :). I do like simplicity but i can see how it lacks "something", may have to layer it some more!

Cheers for the review, great feedback!

Maschine. Maschine.

2.5 stars for your awesome composition. But this is REALLY badly mixed and distorts a lot. and not that "good" distortion! I'm sorry but it just sounds horrible when everything is playing all at once! :(

If you mixed it well and gave it a much more moderate and clear balance, then I would give to 4.5 or maybe 5 stars! :)

KittenBeat responds:

Nope.jpg

BloodyTearsPianoRemix BloodyTearsPianoRemix

couldn't find a another piano instrument? it sounds really detuned. and not in a good way either. :/

DrMackFoxx responds:

The funny thing is that these are among the best piano sounds I currently have access to. Needless to say, I need to move away from 10+ year old soundfonts and programs when I can actually afford to do so. ^_^; Thanks for taking the time to listen to and review this track. It is appreciated.

Reach Reach

Awesome! This needs more views.
I have noticed it is a tiny bit harsh on the highs. but apart from that it is amazing!

Reel Phishing Reel Phishing

Awesome.
at times it does feel repetitive and a little too load and distorts a lot.
You just got to work on your EQ spread and instrument balance levels.
Apart from that. pretty damn good job on the instruments!
Were the instruments pre-sets, or did you make them yourself? If so, how did you do it!?

Reptiore responds:

I did everything but that one trance sounding side-chained pad, that was just subtly edited.

(ch)ill {durn} (ch)ill {durn}

Great variety and all. but the snare was a little too harsh and some instruments were a little unbalanced. apart from that, GREAT! :)

durn responds:

Aye, my ears don't catch the highs as well, would be great to have someone put a final polish on my tunes but I never get around to it, always too eager to post it. :) Thanks for the honest review, mattuiop.

Walking in Circles [WIP] Walking in Circles [WIP]

Brilliant! just needs a deeper beat and more bass! maybe more theme to it! NICE WORK THOUGH! :D

Adjeye-3 ~ Left for D. Adjeye-3 ~ Left for D.

Nice and all. but the beat is way too compressed. Its a bit of a mess at times but has an alright structure.

just don't through way too much shit in at once! :P

Adjeye responds:

How can you make it less compressed?